1) The act or fact of communicating; as, communication of smallpox; communication of a secret.
2) Intercourse by words, letters, or messages; interchange of thoughts or opinions, by conference or other means; conference; correspondence.
3) Association; company.
4) Means of communicating; means of passing from place to place; a connecting passage; connection.
5) That which is communicated or imparted; intelligence; news; a verbal or written message.
6) Participation in the Lord's supper.
7) A trope, by which a speaker assumes that his hearer is a partner in his sentiments, and says we, instead of I or you.
Example Sentences for
1) Internet software : It includes additional web browsers -LRB- Opera and Google Chrome -RRB- , Adobe Flash Player , Moonlight and more Communication software -LRB- aMSN and Skype -RRB-
2) I let the music be our Communication until we reached the club.
3) When a display is needed , the lizards erect the hyoid bone of their throat , resulting in a large vertical flap of brightly colored skin beneath the head which can be then used for Communication
4) Dance is also used to describe methods of non-verbal Communication -LRB- see body language -RRB- between humans or animals -LRB- bee dance , mating dance -RRB- , motion in inanimate objects -LRB- the leaves danced in the wind -RRB- , and certain music genres
5) Defamation may occur when one party -LRB- the eventual defendant if a case goes forward -RRB- writes or says something that is false about a second party -LRB- plaintiff -RRB- such that some third party `` receives ' the Communication , and the Communication of false information damages the plaintiff '
6) The Danish Center of Urban History -LRB- -RRB- is a research and Communication center for the history of cities in Denmark
7) Opening the source code enabled a self-enhancing diversity of production models , Communication paths , and interactive communities
8) Sense-impressions are private, whereas words are public; and Communication on this model involves fitting the two together.
9) Elinor, persuaded that he had some Communication 204 Sense and Sensibility to make in which her sister was concerned, impatiently expected its opening.
10) Common applications for electronic visual displays used to be television sets or computer monitors , but these days electronic visual displays tend to be ubiquitous as interface for large amounts of visual information in mobile computing applications and portable information and Communication devices
11) It is both a mode of visual Communication and also a means of arranging data
12) Those that did , have had to present their accounts as fiction or discover a new means of Communication - via weird art , symbols , hieroglyphics , signs which fellow pilgrims alone might recognize
13) But, to speak seriously, Harry; has any Communication from the great nobs produced this sudden anxiety on your part to be gone?’ ‘The great nobs,sreplied Harry, under which designation, I presume, you include my most stately uncle, have not communicated with me at all, since I have been here; nor, at this time of the year, is it likely that anything would occur to render necessary my immediate attendance among them.’ ‘Well,ssaid the doctor, you are a queer fellow.
14) During his or her education program at Pharmakon -- Danish College of Pharmacy Practice , the pharmaconomist student studies human and animal anatomy , physiology , pathology , pharmacology , pharmaconomy , pharmacy practice , pharmaceutics , toxicology , pharmacognosy , clinical pharmacy , pharmacotherapy , pharmaceutical sciences , chemistry , pharmaceutical chemistry , biochemistry , biology , microbiology , molecular biology , genetics , cytology , medicine , veterinary medicine , zoology , diagnosis , medical prescription , pharmacy law , medical sociology , patient safety , health care , psychology , psychiatry , pedagogy , Communication , information technology -LRB- IT -RRB- , bioethics , medical ethics , safety , leadership , organization , logistics , economy , quality assurance -LRB- QA -RRB- , sales and marketing
15) She remembered the night she had spent with the Magus, and how drink had hindered Communication between them during their astral travel.
16) Formerly an important industrial site , it has successfully reconverted into business services and is now home to major Communication companies headquartered in the Val de Seine business district
17) The first is, what may the Communication be worth?’ ‘Who the devil can tell that, without knowing of what kind it is?sasked Monks. ‘Nobody better than you, I am persuaded,sanswered Mrs Bumble: who did not want for spirit, as her yoke-fellow could abundantly testify.
18) I let the music be our Communication until we reached the club.
19) But, to speak seriously, Harry; has any Communication from the great nobs produced this sudden anxiety on your part to be gone?’ ‘The great nobs,sreplied Harry, under which designation, I presume, you include my most stately uncle, have not communicated with me at all, since I have been here; nor, at this time of the year, is it likely that anything would occur to render necessary my immediate attendance among them.’ ‘Well,ssaid the doctor, you are a queer fellow.
20) Northbridge supports Communication between CPU , RAM memory , AGP port or PCI Express bus and also supports connection with southbridge
21) Brailles change was to use a 6 dot cell -- the braille system -- which revolutionized written Communication for the blind
22) The pure forces of life are in Communication with each other, independent of us, and then we cannot hide who we are.
23) In what state the affair stood at present between them, Edward knew not, for no Communication with any of his family had yet been attempted by him.
24) On the contrary it was a relief to 166 Sense and Sensibility her, to be spared the Communication of what would give such affliction to them, and to be saved likewise from hearing that condemnation of Edward, which would probably flow from the excess of their partial affection for herself, and which was more than she felt equal to support.
25) Who can say that love cannot transcend such differences? And yet the requirements of marital Communication are such that we seldom see people with advanced degrees living with high school graduates
26) Also important is their tail , used for Communication , and for balance
27) The name Pidgin was chosen in reference to the term `` pidgin ' , which describes Communication between people who do not share a common language
28) Cats use a variety of sounds and types of body language for Communication , including meowing , purring , trilling , hissing , growling , squeaking , chirping , clicking , and grunting
29) It is also called Meteor scatter Communication
30) Using information and Communication technology , banks have vastly reduced the number of people they need to employ , and lowered the cost of providing bank service