1) A contrivance, turning on a vertical axis by a handle or winch, and giving a circular motion to the ore to be washed; a stirrer.
2) A tool with an indented head for shaping the head of a rivet.
3) In pile driving, a block interposed between the head of the pile and the ram of the driver.
4) A small truck with a single wide roller used for moving heavy beams, columns, etc., in bridge building.
5) A compact, narrow-gauge locomotive used for moving construction trains, switching, etc.
6) A child's mane for a doll.
Examples Sentences for
1) Trio -LRB- album -RRB- , a 1987 recording by Dolly Parton , Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt
2) Trio -LRB- album -RRB- , a Grammy Award winning , Multi-Platinum-selling 1987 recording by Linda Ronstadt , Dolly Parton and Emmylou Harris ; the group is also referred to as Trio
3) Trio 2 -LRB- album -RRB- , a 1998 recording by Dolly Parton , Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt
4) Among the many notable artists who have released albums on the label are Nickel Creek , Doc Watson , Townes Van Zandt , Ricky Skaggs , Guy Clark , Sam Bush and Dolly Parton
5) `` La Dolly Vita ' -LRB- originally the B-side to `` Tristessa ' , re-released on Pisces Iscariot -RRB-
6) Some of the artists who have released albums with the label are Nickel Creek , Allison Moorer , Sam Bush and Dolly Parton
7) There's the beginners' slopes, the Muskeg, Dolly Varden, and Sourdough