1) Relating to the art of enameling; as, enamel painting.
1) To practice the art of enameling.
1) A variety of glass, used in ornament, to cover a surface, as of metal or pottery, and admitting of after decoration in color, or used itself for inlaying or application in varied colors.
2) A glassy, opaque bead obtained by the blowpipe.
3) That which is enameled; also, any smooth, glossy surface, resembling enamel, especially if variegated.
4) The intensely hard calcified tissue entering into the composition of teeth. It merely covers the exposed parts of the teeth of man, but in many animals is intermixed in various ways with the dentine and cement.
5) To lay enamel upon; to decorate with enamel whether inlaid or painted.
6) To variegate with colors as if with enamel.
7) To form a glossy surface like enamel upon; as, to enamel card paper; to enamel leather or cloth.
8) To disguise with cosmetics, as a woman's complexion.
Examples Sentences for
1) Did she herself wear it embroidered on her gowns? set in gems and Enamel in her hair?
2) Did she herself wear it embroidered on her gowns? set in gems and Enamel in her hair?