1) Of the color of a fawn; fawn-colored.
1) A young deer; a buck or doe of the first year. See Buck.
2) The young of an animal; a whelp.
3) A fawn color.
4) A servile cringe or bow; mean flattery; sycophancy.
1) To bring forth a fawn.
2) To court favor by low cringing, frisking, etc., as a dog; to flatter meanly; -- often followed by on or upon.
Example Sentences for
1) While out working , she meets Silvermist -LRB- Lucy Liu -RRB- , a water fairy ; Rosetta -LRB- Kristin Chenoweth -RRB- , a garden fairy ; Iridessa -LRB- Raven-Symon é -RRB- , a light fairy ; and Fawn -LRB- America Ferrera -RRB- , an animal fairy
2) It was a Fawn contending with a lion.
3) It was a Fawn contending with a lion.