1) Belonging to the sex which conceives and gives birth to young, or (in a wider sense) which produces ova; not male.
2) Belonging to an individual of the female sex; characteristic of woman; feminine; as, female tenderness.
3) Having pistils and no stamens; pistillate; or, in cryptogamous plants, capable of receiving fertilization.
1) An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova.
2) A plant which produces only that kind of reproductive organs which are capable of developing into fruit after impregnation or fertilization; a pistillate plant.
Example Sentences for
1) “What do you think about my theory, about the di erence between male and Female CEOs and their sexual habits?”
2) Another character by the name of Jet , a Female one , exists in DC comics , New Guardians
3) “Trust me, no one is lining up to date Female CEOs.
4) Biological parents consist of the male who sired the child and the Female who gave birth to the child
5) In Pakpattan , the postgraduate degree college for males is known as Faridia Degree College , at College Road and a Female degree college known as Govt
6) I d gotten used to open Female homosex in the months since we'd left Earth.
7) The biological function of a flower is to mediate the union of male sperm with Female ovum in order to produce seeds
8) Defoe's women enjoy a wider sphere of movement than any other Female characters in eighteenth-century novels, even those in works such as Anna St.
9) -LRB- born September 14 , 1986 -RRB- is a Japanese Female J-pop singer
10) Interestingly , Java is where traditional Female Palaun money originated
11) The Female equivalent title Maharani -LRB- or Maharanee -RRB- denotes either the wife of a Mah r ja or , in states where that was customary , a woman ruling in her own right
12) As Tarzan approached he raised his hand aloft for Terkoz to desist, for the Female was not his, but belonged to a poor old ape whose fighting days were long over, and who, therefore, could not protect his family.
13) The gender identities one may identify as include male , Female , both , somewhere in between -LRB- `` third gender ' -RRB- , or neither
14) And I have a Female side, too.”
15) Merkel became Germanys first Female chancellor on 22 November 2005 in a coalition of the two biggest German political parties CDU/CSU and SPD
16) Because when a soul divides, it always divides into a male part and a Female part.
17) Also in 1925 , Rij-Rousseau founded the Association of Modern-Age Female Painters
18) It is the Female parent whose misplaced values threaten to ruin the child, and it is in each case the male parent who sees beneath the surface of aristocratic 'graces' to the truer values.
19) He held that marriage should mean companionship rather than Female slavery, and that women should be educated.
20) Tetra is a Female pirate in and
21) The G-spot , if stimulated , leads to a strong orgasm or Female ejaculation
22) The technical term for oral sex is fellatio if performed on a male and cunnilingus if performed on a Female
23) Introduced in the 1986 video game Metroid , Samus is a Female ex marine bounty hunter usually fitted with a powered armor suit with weapons that include beams and missiles
24) The longest animal on record is a Female blue whale , 29.9 m long
25) - Females have larger antlers than Female caribou
26) While traditionally most monarchs have been male , Female monarchs have also ruled in history ; the term queen regnant refers to a ruling monarch , as distinct from a queen consort , the wife of a reigning king
27) Yet behind Waverley – the work of an author who pokes fun at the excesses of Gothic, sentimental, chivalric and Female fiction – lies an obscure novel by an Anglo-Irish Gothic author, Charles Maturin’s The Milesian Chief.
28) An entire Female cat is a queen , and an entire male cat is a tom
29) William Bouguereau -LRB- , vill-yam boo-guh-roe -RRB- was a traditionalist whose realistic genre paintings and mythological themes were modern interpretations of Classical subjects with a heavy emphasis on the Female human body
30) The Female form of Gabriel is Gabrielle