1) Belonging to the sex which conceives and gives birth to young, or (in a wider sense) which produces ova; not male.
2) Belonging to an individual of the female sex; characteristic of woman; feminine; as, female tenderness.
3) Having pistils and no stamens; pistillate; or, in cryptogamous plants, capable of receiving fertilization.
1) An individual of the sex which conceives and brings forth young, or (in a wider sense) which has an ovary and produces ova.
2) A plant which produces only that kind of reproductive organs which are capable of developing into fruit after impregnation or fertilization; a pistillate plant.
Examples Sentences for
1) Fabienne Gondamin - Female Vocals (2001)
2) Male and Female prisoners are typically kept in separate locations or separate prisons altogether
3) I d gotten used to open Female homosex in the months since we'd left Earth.
4) A mule is the offspring of a male donkey and a Female horse
5) I felt a strange presentiment from the very first, that that audacious young savage would come to be hung!’ ‘He has likewise attempted, sir, to murder the Female servant,ssaid Mr Bumble, with a face of ashy paleness. ‘And his missis,sinterposed Mr Claypole. ‘And his master, too, I think you said, Noah?sadded Mr Bumble. ‘No! he’s out, or he would have murdered him,sreplied Noah.
6) These were governed by chiefs known as caciques -LRB- who were either male or Female -RRB- , who were advised by priests/healers known as bohiques
7) It is an evolution from Female heartsto male soul’.
8) Swiss Federal Statistical Office accessed 03-Sep-2009 the gender distribution of the population was 49.6 % male and 50.4 % Female
9) The longest animal on record is a Female blue whale , 29.9 m long
10) New York Times filmography Other frequent Warner voice artists , such as Arthur Q. Bryan -LRB- Elmer Fudd -RRB- , Stan Freberg -LRB- Pete Puma -RRB- among many other characters , June Foray -LRB- Granny -RRB- and Bea Benaderet -LRB- many Female voices -RRB- , remained uncredited on-screen
11) He first lived in the city , and tried to impress a Female Meowth named Meowzie by learning to walk on two legs and speak human
12) She left Portsmouth on 13 May 1787 , carrying 101 Female convicts , and arrived at Port Jackson , Sydney , Australia , on 26 January 1788
13) Yet behind Waverley – the work of an author who pokes fun at the excesses of Gothic, sentimental, chivalric and Female fiction – lies an obscure novel by an Anglo-Irish Gothic author, Charles Maturin’s The Milesian Chief.
14) 1999 - Helen Clark becomes the first elected Female Prime Minister in New Zealands history
15) Fabienne Gondamin - Female Vocals on `` At Sixes and Sevens (2002) '
16) Shangguan Wan ` er , Female Chinese poet and official of the Tang Dynasty -LRB- born 664 -RRB-
17) On the contrary, their lives were shaped by some of the most typical conflicts of early Victorian England – conflicts between rural and urban, colony and metropolis, commercial south and industrial north, Female sensibilitysand male power.
18) The adult Female of this family has no wings
19) Jaggers girlfriend , Marianne Faithfull , had come to Australia to play the lead Female role of Neds sister , Maggie
20) A soprano is a Female singer with a high voice
21) And I have a Female side, too.”
22) The two larger, they stated, had belonged to a male and Female of one of the higher white races.
23) The Female is 16 mm long in body length while the male is only 12 mm long in body length
24) The male principle, in a commonplace piece of sexist stereotyping, is a matter of power, spirit, consciousness, activism, individuation; the Female principle, in an account with a curiously familiar ring to it, is one of flesh, sensuality, intimacy, permanence, passivity.
25) Power is male and positive, whereas the will is Female and negative.
26) Like Jane, too, though far more consciously, he learns how to turn his cool, protective self-possession to devastating advantage, in his turbulent power struggles with his Female pupils.
27) Natalie `` Nattie ' Katherine Neidhart -LRB- born May 27 , 1982 in Calgary , Alberta -RRB- is a Canadian Female professional wrestler currently signed to World Wrestling Entertainment wrestling on their Raw brand under the ring name Natalya
28) Grace Melbury of The Woodlanders, so Penny Boumelha comments, migrates unsettlingly between pastoral survival, tragic protagonist, realist centre of consciousness, and melodramatic heroine’.5 The self in Hardy, particularly the Female self, quite often stands at the overlap of contending frames of reference.
29) At the 42nd Grammy Awards Aguilera received a Best Female Pop Vocal Performance Grammy nomination for `` Genie in a Bottle ' and despite earlier predictions , she won the award Grammy Award for Best New Artist
30) It is the child of a Female horse and a male donkey