1) Previous contrivance or determination; predetermination.
2) Foresight of consequences, and provision against them; prevision; premeditation.
1) To contrive or plan beforehand.
1) To plan beforehand; to scheme; to project.
2) To foresee; to calculate beforehand, so as to provide for.
Example Sentences for
1) Cyclone Phase Analysis and Forecast : Help Page
2) Weather radar can tell the movement of precipitation , what type it is -LRB- rain , snow , hail , etc. -RRB- , and Forecast its future
3) Many Forecast an early demise especially in St. Paul where competition with the Minnesota Twins led many local sportswriters to consider it a `` beer league . '
4) It is also the digital radio home for Test Match Special , which provides full commentary without the shipping Forecast included on the Radio 4 long wave coverage
5) Invests are designated by three separate Forecast centers : the National Hurricane Center , Central Pacific Hurricane Center and Joint Typhoon Warning Center
6) This is done through a collection of national and regional centers , and 122 local weather Forecast offices -LRB- WFOs -RRB-
7) Short Term Forecast -LRB- NOW -RRB- - a localized , event-driven product used to provide the public with detailed weather information during significant and/or fast-changing hydrometeorological conditions during the next six hours
8) The NWS supports the aviation community through the production of several specific Forecast products
9) At first , it was Forecast to be a weak storm , However , it quickly gained strength
10) Avalanche size , mass , and destructive potential are rated on a logarithmic scale , typically made up of 4 to 7 categories , with the precise definition of the categories depending on the observation system or Forecast region
11) The official Forecast at this time predicted that Delta would strengthen further and become a minimal hurricane , but this did not happen
12) A weather radar , or weather surveillance radar -LRB- WSR -RRB- , is a type of radar used to locate precipitation , calculate its motion , estimate its type -LRB- rain , snow , hail , etc. -RRB- , and Forecast its future position and intensity
13) It is important that interests throughout the area of an alert make preparations to protect life and property , and do not disregard it on the strength of the detailed Forecast track
14) This is done through a collection of national and regional centers , and more than 122 local weather Forecast offices -LRB- WFOs -RRB-
15) It is slowly expanding to most weather Forecast office websites
16) However , the official Forecast at the time predicted Delta to strengthen further and become a minimal hurricane
17) It is also the digital radio home for Test Match Special - the station provides full commentary without the shipping Forecast given by the Radio 4 long wave coverage