1) An offensive smell; a stench.
2) Alt. of Funking
1) To emit an offensive smell; to stink.
2) To be frightened, and shrink back; to flinch; as, to funk at the edge of a precipice.
1) To envelop with an offensive smell or smoke.
Examples Sentences for
1) We revenged ourselves on Leo Dillon by saying what a Funk he was and guessing how many he would get at three o clock from Mr Ryan.
2) Her music has showcased different genres , from jazz to rap and disco to Funk
3) Michael Peter Balzary -LRB- born October 16 , 1962 -RRB- , more commonly known by the stage name Flea , is an Australian-born American-raised bassist , songwriter , trumpet player , session musician and occasional actor , best known as the bassist and co-founder of the Funk rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers
4) Disco was also shaped by nightclub DJs such as Francis Grasso , who used multiple record players to seamlessly mix tracks from genres such as soul , Funk and pop music at discothèques , and was the forerunner to later styles such as house
5) Syncopation is used in many musical styles , and is fundamental in black-influenced styles such as Cuban music , Funk , ska , reggae , ragtime , rap , jump blues , progressive rock , extreme metal , jazz , breakbeat , drumnbass and dubstep
6) Toto is known for a musical style that combines elements of pop , rock , soul , Funk , progressive rock , hard rock , R&B and jazz
7) Most of Hot Space is a mixture of Funk , Funk-rock , dance , and R&B -- while the `` rock ' songs continued in a pop-rock direction similar to their previous album -LRB- an exception is the song `` Put Out the Fire ' -RRB-
8) GWARs 5th studio album Ragnarok was released in 1995 it contains an experimental combination of Crossover Thrash and Funk rock
9) Her songs have many genres including ; jazz , rap , disco and Funk
10) “Madra‟s been trying to get that girl out of a Funk for weeks.
11) Leonard Albert `` Lenny ' Kravitz -LRB- born May 26 , 1964 -RRB- is an American singer-songwriter , multi-instrumentalist , record producer , and arranger whose `` retro ' style incorporates elements of rock , soul , Funk , reggae , hard rock , psychedelic , folk and ballads
12) I knew Fatty’d Funk it.’ ‘And his sixpence...?sI said. ‘That’s forfeit,ssaid Mahony.
13) Q Q , 8/02 , p. 148 : ' ... Saw them adapt their sound for the first time : to the rockabilly and Funk groove fads of 1980 . '
14) 1941 - Fuzzy Haskins , musician -LRB- `` P Funk ' -RRB-
15) I knew Fatty’d Funk it.’ ‘And his sixpence...?sI said. ‘That’s forfeit,ssaid Mahony.
16) The prototypical power trios were exemplified by late 1960s-era blues-rock / hard rock bands The Jimi Hendrix Experience , Cream , Grand Funk Railroad and The James Gang
17) The song is influenced by 1970s Funk and contains limited elements of 1980s go-go , with sound that closely resembles live music
18) Bands associated with nu metal derive influence from a variety of diverse styles , including electronica/electronic music , Funk , glam rock , gothic rock , grunge , hardcore punk , hip hop , industrial rock , jazz , post punk and synthpop
19) Along with punk , their music incorporated elements of reggae , ska , dub , Funk , rap , dance and rockabilly
20) Andorra , officially the Principality of Andorra -LRB- -RRB- , also called the Principality of the Valleys of Andorra , Funk and Wagnalls Encyclopedia , 1991 -LRB- -RRB- , is a small country in southwestern Europe , located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France
21) “Madra‟s been trying to get that girl out of a Funk for weeks.
22) We revenged ourselves on Leo Dillon by saying what a Funk he was and guessing how many he would get at three o clock from Mr Ryan.