1) An offensive smell; a stench.
2) Alt. of Funking
1) To emit an offensive smell; to stink.
2) To be frightened, and shrink back; to flinch; as, to funk at the edge of a precipice.
1) To envelop with an offensive smell or smoke.
Example Sentences for
1) I knew Fatty’d Funk it.’ ‘And his sixpence...?sI said. ‘That’s forfeit,ssaid Mahony.
2) Syncopation is used in many musical styles , and is fundamental in black-influenced styles such as Cuban music , Funk , ska , reggae , ragtime , rap , jump blues , progressive rock , extreme metal , jazz , breakbeat , drumnbass and dubstep
3) 1941 - Fuzzy Haskins , musician -LRB- `` P Funk ' -RRB-
4) Leonard Albert `` Lenny ' Kravitz -LRB- born May 26 , 1964 -RRB- is an American singer-songwriter , multi-instrumentalist , record producer , and arranger whose `` retro ' style incorporates elements of rock , soul , Funk , reggae , hard rock , psychedelic , folk and ballads
5) GWARs 5th studio album Ragnarok was released in 1995 it contains an experimental combination of Crossover Thrash and Funk rock
6) Her songs have many genres including ; jazz , rap , disco and Funk
7) Andorra , officially the Principality of Andorra -LRB- -RRB- , also called the Principality of the Valleys of Andorra , Funk and Wagnalls Encyclopedia , 1991 -LRB- -RRB- , is a small country in southwestern Europe , located in the eastern Pyrenees mountains and bordered by Spain and France
8) Her music has showcased different genres , from jazz to rap and disco to Funk
9) We revenged ourselves on Leo Dillon by saying what a Funk he was and guessing how many he would get at three o clock from Mr Ryan.
10) Toto is known for a musical style that combines elements of pop , rock , soul , Funk , progressive rock , hard rock , R&B and jazz
11) “Madra‟s been trying to get that girl out of a Funk for weeks.
12) Bands associated with nu metal derive influence from a variety of diverse styles , including electronica/electronic music , Funk , glam rock , gothic rock , grunge , hardcore punk , hip hop , industrial rock , jazz , post punk and synthpop
13) Disco was also shaped by nightclub DJs such as Francis Grasso , who used multiple record players to seamlessly mix tracks from genres such as soul , Funk and pop music at discothèques , and was the forerunner to later styles such as house
14) Most of Hot Space is a mixture of Funk , Funk-rock , dance , and R&B -- while the `` rock ' songs continued in a pop-rock direction similar to their previous album -LRB- an exception is the song `` Put Out the Fire ' -RRB-
15) The prototypical power trios were exemplified by late 1960s-era blues-rock / hard rock bands The Jimi Hendrix Experience , Cream , Grand Funk Railroad and The James Gang
16) I knew Fatty’d Funk it.’ ‘And his sixpence...?sI said. ‘That’s forfeit,ssaid Mahony.
17) The song is influenced by 1970s Funk and contains limited elements of 1980s go-go , with sound that closely resembles live music
18) Michael Peter Balzary -LRB- born October 16 , 1962 -RRB- , more commonly known by the stage name Flea , is an Australian-born American-raised bassist , songwriter , trumpet player , session musician and occasional actor , best known as the bassist and co-founder of the Funk rock band Red Hot Chili Peppers
19) Q Q , 8/02 , p. 148 : ' ... Saw them adapt their sound for the first time : to the rockabilly and Funk groove fads of 1980 . '
20) We revenged ourselves on Leo Dillon by saying what a Funk he was and guessing how many he would get at three o clock from Mr Ryan.
21) Along with punk , their music incorporated elements of reggae , ska , dub , Funk , rap , dance and rockabilly
22) “Madra‟s been trying to get that girl out of a Funk for weeks.