1) A woman of extraordinary size.
Examples Sentences for
1) Angrboda -LRB- Old Norse Angrboða Harm-foreboding -RRB- is a Giantess in Norse mythology
2) He is the middle child of Loki and the Giantess Angrboða
3) It was named in April 2007 after Hyrrokkin , a Giantess -LRB- female giant -RRB- from Norse mythology , who launched Hringhorni , Baldrs funeral ship
4) In Norse mythology , Jörmungandr -LRB- pronounced -RRB- , mostly known as Jormungand , or Jörmungand -LRB- -RRB- , or Midgard Serpent -LRB- -RRB- , or World Serpent , is a sea serpent , and the middle child of the Giantess Angrboða and the god Loki