imp. & p. p.
1) of Investigate
Example Sentences for
1) Pavlov Investigated classical conditioning , but did not agree with Behaviourism or Behaviotists
2) Discontented with what he referred to as `` romantic Impressionism , ' he Investigated Pointillism which he called `` scientific Impressionism ' before returning to a purer Impressionism in the last decade of his life
3) The study of fluid mechanics goes back at least to the days of ancient Greece , when Archimedes Investigated fluid statics and buoyancy
4) Bauer Investigated the sources of the New Testament and concluded that early Christianity owed more to ancient Greek philosophy -LRB- Stoicism -RRB- than to Judaism
5) Other sources are being Investigated and considered , such as geothermal and wave power
6) He made many contributions to the science of photography , and Investigated color blindness and the chemical power of ultraviolet rays
7) The West German government Investigated him in the 1960s , but was not tried
8) So the Independent Commission Against Corruption Investigated the school and arrested one person
9) And , whereas , the matter has been thoroughly Investigated by the State Historical Society and the Eclectic Society of Little Rock , which have agreed upon the correct pronunciation as derived from history , and the early usage of the American immigrants
10) He was Investigated by the West German government in the 1960s , but was not tried
11) Hulless barley has been Investigated for several potential new applications as whole grain , and for its value-added products
12) He Investigated and appropriated the feathered headdress, and then he prepared to get down to business, for Tarzan of the Apes was hungry, and here was meat; meat of the kill, which jungle ethics permitted him to eat.
13) He Investigated and appropriated the feathered headdress, and then he prepared to get down to business, for Tarzan of the Apes was hungry, and here was meat; meat of the kill, which jungle ethics permitted him to eat.
14) Its main influences were Ivan Pavlov , who Investigated classical conditioning although he did not necessarily agree with Behaviourism or Behaviourists , Edward Lee Thorndike , John B. Watson who rejected introspective methods and sought to restrict psychology to experimental methods , and B. F. Skinner who conducted research on operant conditioning
15) He Investigated number theory and mathematical analysis