1) Of necessity. See Needs.
1) A state that requires supply or relief; pressing occasion for something; necessity; urgent want.
2) Want of the means of subsistence; poverty; indigence; destitution.
3) That which is needful; anything necessary to be done; (pl.) necessary things; business.
4) Situation of need; peril; danger.
5) To be in want of; to have cause or occasion for; to lack; to require, as supply or relief.
1) To be wanted; to be necessary.
Example Sentences for
1) You Need not fear to hear the few remaining words we have to say.’ ‘If they have—I do not know how they can, but if they have—any reference to me,ssaid Rose, pray let me hear them at some other time.
2) I didn‟t Need another distraction that I #8223;d be ignoring in less than a week.
3) I m taking it slow, no Need to rush.”
4) “You Need to get the fuck out.”
5) “Why do I Need revenge?
6) Ha! ha! only hear that, Charlotte!’ ‘Why, one Need be sharp in this town, my dear,sreplied the Jew, sinking his voice to a confidential whisper; and that’s the truth.’ 500 Oliver Twist Fagin followed up this remark by striking the side of his nose with his right forefinger,—a gesture which Noah attempted to imitate, though not with complete success, in consequence of his own nose not being large enough for the purpose.
7) Do all you Need to do.
8) If you Need to create a disciplined, formal process for assessing opportunities, sit down at your computer or with a pen and paper and create an Assessment Worksheet.
9) It does not Need to take account of the way things are.
10) Daniel’s ideal is that of a mind consciously, energetically moving with the larger march of human destinies, but not the less full of conscience and tender heart for the footsteps that tread near and Need a leaning-place’.
11) We Need to ask ourselves what we are adding to the cauldron.
12) I p 97)—as long as he Need not have anything personally to do with them, the brother explains that those who produce goods and services are of inestimable value to society and should be respected accord ingly.
13) A very good-looking boy, that, my dear.’ ‘He Need be, for he eats enough,sobserved the lady. ‘There’s an expression of melancholy in his face, my dear,’ resumed Mr Sowerberry, which is very interesting.
14) These are the people we Need to be able to recognize in our efforts to find happiness in the company of others
15) “I don’t Need to tell you.
16) The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe, they know how to succeed even under the worst conditions (in fact better than under favourable ones), by means of virtues of some sort, which one would like nowadays to label as vicesóowing above all to a resolute faith which does not Need to be ashamed before modern ideasí, they alter only, WHEN they do alter, in the same way that the Russian Empire makes its conquestóas an empire that has plenty of time and is not of yesterdayónamely, according to the principle, as slowly as possibleí!
17) I Need to seduce my husband!”
18) “I still Need identification on me.”
19) She does not seem to feel the Need to reconcile the different schemes of thought she reflects; in deed, she seems unaware that her statement in these last chap ters of Nature and Art does not fit with what came before.
20) The criteria for determining loyalty at any age are answers to a series of straightforward questions: Does this person consistently tell the truth? Is he there when you Need him? Does she keep her promises? Are you confident that he will never intentionally hurt you? Does she behave as if you are at the center of her life? Do you, in short, trust this person completely? And does he evoke in you an effortless determination to be trustworthy?
21) A rationalist, increasingly secular society was in Need of a new mythology, and it was Eliot’s fiction above all which accomplished this task for her anxious contemporaries.
22) Marilyn Butler, in Jane Austen and the War of Ideas, notes the Need for such a reassessment; see particularly her discussion of Henry MacKenzie.
23) “If you want to strengthen your faith, you will Need to soften inside.
24) We're often reminded how security conscious we Need to be when it comes to the Internet, whether it is our financial selves, our public reputation, or our private life that we Need to protect.
25) But then I Need to take a breath and pray for the wisdom to make the right decision.
26) She didn’t want him gentle and considerate, she wanted him exactly the way he was, wild, untamed, driven beyond control, on fire with urgent Need and ravenous hunger
27) Some couples find it easiest to pool their incomes in a joint account and free themselves from the scorekeeping required if expenses Need to be divided equitably
28) “What’s so important that I Need to come in tomorrow?”
29) I Needed a cold shower and some self-love with my right hand. 78 The Distractions 79 Eliza Madra and Paul had managed to dig up five more heartbroken men after the first one who was in Need of company.
30) Physicians bring their knowledge to bear on human Needs, while the fact of human Need acts as a stimulus to further research.