1) The apparent displacement, or difference of position, of an object, as seen from two different stations, or points of view.
2) The apparent difference in position of a body (as the sun, or a star) as seen from some point on the earth's surface, and as seen from some other conventional point, as the earth's center or the sun.
Examples Sentences for
1) The engine features HDR rendering , Parallax and normal mapping , soft shadows , motion blur , widescreen support , weather effects and day/night cycles
2) The first Parallax measurement of the distance to Alpha Centauri is found by Thomas Henderson
3) Two main ways to measure these objects are proper motion and Parallax
4) The first Parallax measurement of the distance to Alpha Centauri is published by Thomas Henderson