1) Knowledge of drugs or medicines; the art of preparing medicines.
2) A treatise on the art of preparing medicines.
Example Sentences for
1) During his or her education program at Pharmakon -- Danish College of Pharmacy Practice , the pharmaconomist student studies human and animal anatomy , physiology , pathology , Pharmacology , pharmaconomy , pharmacy practice , pharmaceutics , toxicology , pharmacognosy , clinical pharmacy , pharmacotherapy , pharmaceutical sciences , chemistry , pharmaceutical chemistry , biochemistry , biology , microbiology , molecular biology , genetics , cytology , medicine , veterinary medicine , zoology , diagnosis , medical prescription , pharmacy law , medical sociology , patient safety , health care , psychology , psychiatry , pedagogy , communication , information technology -LRB- IT -RRB- , bioethics , medical ethics , safety , leadership , organization , logistics , economy , quality assurance -LRB- QA -RRB- , sales and marketing
2) Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
3) Normally , this university spends 4 years for studying the same as other universitys but Faculty of Education , Faculty of Architecture , and Faculty of Pharmacology spends 5 years for studying