1) Directed in a line toward the object aimed at; aimed directly toward the mark.
2) Hence, direct; plain; unqualified; -- said of language; as, a point-blank assertion.
3) In a point-blank manner.
1) The white spot on a target, at which an arrow or other missile is aimed.
2) With all small arms, the second point in which the natural line of sight, when horizontal, cuts the trajectory.
3) With artillery, the point where the projectile first strikes the horizontal plane on which the gun stands, the axis of the piece being horizontal.
Example Sentences forCouldn't Find Any Sentence...