1) The flesh of swine, fresh or salted, used for food.
Example Sentences for
1) We consume impressions of each other rather as we consume commodities, with no more knowledge of what went into the production of other people than we have of how a Pork pie was assembled or how the sewers beneath our feet were built.
2) The kinds of meats used are beef and Pork , the kind of vegetables are hakusai -LRB- Japanese white cabbage -RRB- , shungiku , Japanese enoki mushrooms , and Welsh onions
3) In the southeastern United States , the word barbecue is used predominantly as a noun referring to roast Pork , while in the southwestern states , cuts of beef are often cooked
4) Breakfast sausage is a type of fresh Pork sausage made from seasoned ground meat mixed with bread crumbs
5) The labeled ingredients in the classic variety of Spam are chopped Pork shoulder meat with ham meat added , salt , water , modified potato starch as a binder , and sodium nitrite as a preservative
6) However , different recipes , even in the Bolognese tradition , make use of chopped Pork or Pork sausage , while chicken , rabbit , or goose liver may be added along with the beef or veal for special occasions , and today many use both butter and olive oil for cooking the soffritto of small amounts of celery , carrot and onion
7) Fukuoka is known for its Pork ramen soup
8) The Hormel Foods Corporation once said that it means `` Shoulder of Pork and Ham '
9) Newer variations made from Pork and beef mixtures as well as poultry can now be found
10) Different types made from Pork and beef mixtures as well as poultry can now be found
11) We consume impressions of each other rather as we consume commodities, with no more knowledge of what went into the production of other people than we have of how a Pork pie was assembled or how the sewers beneath our feet were built.
12) It is made from Pork shoulder meat and ham
13) A Hormel official once stated that the original meaning of the name `` Spam ' was `` Shoulder of Pork and Ham '
14) Why are we so struck by an image of a Pork chop that looks exactly like a Pork chop?
15) Spam Lite , a newer kind of Spam , is made with Pork and chicken
16) It consists of corned beef , Pork , bacon and onions and is made by grinding the ingredients very fine and then baking it as a loaf in a bread pan until it has a crunchy brown crust
17) Why are we so struck by an image of a Pork chop that looks exactly like a Pork chop?
18) It is made of corned beef , sometimes Pork , bacon and onions
19) Breakfast sausage -LRB- or country sausage -RRB- is a type of fresh Pork sausage usually served at breakfast in the United States
20) The chicken is prepared in traditional Hainanese methods which involve the boiling of the entire chicken in a Pork and chicken bone stock , reusing the broth over and over and only topping it up with water when needed , in accordance with the Chinese preferences for creating master stocks
21) A range of different foods are served to the people who are eating , including Pork wontons , fried shrimp , and egg rolls
22) Gunnedah produces cotton , coal , beef , lamb , Pork , and cereal and oilseed grains
23) There are different recipes , some traditional ones also contain chopped Pork or Pork sausage