1) The act of specializing, or the state of being spezialized.
2) The setting apart of a particular organ for the performance of a particular function.
Examples Sentences for
1) Starting with domestication by protection of wild plants , it led to Specialization of location and then full-fledged domestication
2) As the online classified advertising sector develops , there is an increasing emphasis toward Specialization
3) Parasites are generally much smaller than their host , show a high degree of Specialization for their mode of life , and reproduce at a faster rate than their hosts